Volunteers are definitely appreciated!
- Juror (decides whether or not products meet the show's criteria)
- Counter (counts the amount of attendees as they enter the market. Must be able to use one's thumb to press the counter button frequently)
- Vendor assistant (relieving vendors from their booths, watching over their goods, accepting payments)
Loader/unloader: Helps vendors unload (morning) or load (late afternoon) their vehicles)
- CD changer (when the disc stops playing, replace it with the next one)
- Phone campaigner (call people who signed up to be contacted, informing them that the craft show date is approaching).
- Greeter (be friendly, watch over donations, invite people to participate in the draw and sign up to be contacted for later shows, distribute prizes as per the prize programs).
- Street promoter (hands out flyers outside near the venue or close to an intersection, and encourages people to attend the show).
Volunteers are entitled to 50% off of a booth for a single date (for each show they volunteered in).